A 16-year-old girl, who was raped and disgraced on social media, has finally come out after two  to defend herself and bring her rapists to justice.

 Houston USA citizen told reporters that it all started when she was invited to a party last month, then she alleges she was given a drugged drink.
The girl, who gave her name as Jada, said she then lost consciousness and was then raped that same night at the party.




She continued that she did not know all these until she saw pictures and videos of her nude self on twitter unconscious.

Jada said: “I had no control. I didn’t tell anyone to take my clothes off and do what they did to me.

"There’s no point in hiding. Everybody has already seen my face and my body, but that’s not what I am and who I am.”

One of the attackers was identified as Innel Yahia. The guy immediately took to Twitter to maintain his innocence.



The attack and pictures where trending on Twitter with the #Jadapose and contains scenes of her unconscious player.

How should young girls protect themselves from attacks by adrenaline driven boys?

A 16-year-old girl, who was raped and disgraced on social media, has finally come out after two  to defend herself and bring her rapists to justice. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online Users